All of our custom programs are turn-key and include: Research, Writing, Production, Promotion and Lead Generation. At the end of the campaign you own the collateral to house on your site and drive additional leads. For all types of content and lead generation programs, the following processes are followed:
Once a client decides on a program, Channel Marketer Report will work with you and your team to develop a topic, title and abstract that fits the needs of your campaign goals, messaging and overall company branding. This phase includes:
- Topic/title ideation;
- Kick-off call to refine messaging;
- Abstract and outline based on approved topic/title; and
- Production and promotion timelines.
Writing And Approval Process
- Research of the topic;
- Interviews with analysts, academia, internal staff and/or industry experts;
- Regularly scheduled updates on the progress with coordinated input and approvals from your team; and
- Up to two revisions before project moves to design.
Once the asset has been written and approved, it moves into the design phase. This phase includes:
- Design checklist filled out by client to ensure all design and branding needs/guidelines are met;
- Up to two revisions; and
- Final PDF delivered.
All content programs come with a promotion piece to the project including:
- Text ads on the CMR web site;
- Text ads within the CMR monthly newsletter;
- Promotion through CMR social media outlets.
If your program includes a lead generation goal, the following also will be included with your program:
- Creation of custom landing page;
- Writing of custom email blast copy; and
- Dedicated e-vites will be sent to CMR subscribers to download the asset until lead generation goal is met.