PeopleLinx Helps Power Up Social Engagement Strategies
The Problem: Nearly every company in the world has employees on LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networks to represent the corporate brand, products and services.
Unfortunately, most companies are missing the opportunity to showcase their capabilities, deepen relationships and engage with prospects. Employees’ profiles undersell themselves and the company. Employees don’t connect to their business contacts, and they aren’t using their networks to engage customers, prospects or channel partners.
The Solution: Founded in 2009 by early LinkedIn employees, PeopleLinx helps large enterprises and leading professional services firms turn their employees into social marketers and brand ambassadors. Using the solution, employees can create winning profiles, build relevant networks and share targeted content. PeopleLinx then ties social activity to business key performance indicators (KPIs) such as lead generation, referrals and brand consistency.
Customers include Fortune 500 companies in banking, insurance, legal, high-tech and professional services industries.
The Perks: PeopleLinx works like a personal social media coach for each employee. The PeopleLinx recommendation engine and user interface work together to ensure a positive, empowering experience for every employee. Users have access to:
- An intuitive user interface for both novice and advanced users;
- Step-by-step guidance to optimize social profiles, networks and activity;
- Email alerts touting recommended actions to take on social networks;
- Automated evaluation of social business effectiveness and brand compliance;
- One-click social sharing of company-approved blogs, news and other content; and
- Gaming dynamics and leaderboards to drive ongoing interest and engagement.
Robust analytics deliver management insight into activity levels, click-through rates and other marketing KPIs. This allows marketers to measure and evaluate employee social networking alongside traditional marketing channels. Key features include:
- Centralized content curation, including integration with external content sources;
- Company- and team-level trending data;
- Social network analysis by company, industry and title;
- Social activity reporting on profile updates, connections and content; and
- Click-through reporting on content performance, down to the individual post.